14 May 2010

Well I certainly can't complain about the weather today it's all ticketyboo out there with the promise of better to come. Well about time too I say.
So I've bitten the bullet and given in to the head hunters on Night Reading. They are going to publish my book for me. I've pussyfooted about long enough. I've had two agents and I publisher all Americans and had nothing but grief, so i'm now going this route. It will cost me absolutely nothing for editing and printing and the option is there to go to another publisher if I want. So there you have it.
I'm still getting rave reviews on Authonomy so I am going to leave it there for the time being.
In the meantime I need to start thinking about book signings etc. lol

The monthly poll on Night Reading was finally won by Bruce Essar with his book Gods Breath. He narrowly beat Genevieve Sawchyn by a whisker. Genevieve is almost agented (as she puts it) and i would urge you to go and take a look at her book
Under The Same Sky

Under The Same Sky is a gritty 18th century adventure with a breath of fantasy, and here is a taster.

Maggie Johnson was born in the grasslands of South Carolina. She has "the Sight". Andrew MacDonnell is a Scottish Highlander. The two have never met, but have always known each other through dreams and visions. They meet with horrific adventures, but are able to help the other survive through dreams.

For more, please visit: www.authonomy.com/ViewBook.aspx?bookid=14091(This cover is her own creation, and she is borrowing a photo of Colin Farrell from "The New World".)

Here is another to whet your reading buds:
Ismay Colclough - Descending

Descending : is a novella about social rules and what happens when loneliness makes someone break them.
This book and the sequel can be found at this link:
www.authonomy.com/Read Bookaspx?bookid=15313#chapter.

If the link doesn't work just go to the Authonomy web site and put DESCENDING by ISMAY COLCLOUGH in their search engine and it will come up.


Oh! Oh! and by the way my ole fruitdrop come blogging mate Reg has a new blogspot. POSH it is trust me. It's called boyfromthebay. You can find it at
http://boyfromthebay.wordpress.com ..... check it out.
Off now to do some more editing of the other two books in my trilogy. It's a full old world folks.

http://www.teresageering.co.uk
http://strugglingauthors.co.uk

2 comments:

Genevieve Graham said...

Big smooch to you, Tee! Thanks for that!
- Genevieve

R.R.Jones said...

Well Teester, you're there my dear.
A published author! Lawks a blinking Lawdy!!
All good things to those who wait, eh? LOL.
What's the time line for publication Tee? Give us a rundown on how it all works... wait, perhaps I could interview you for SA??!!!
This is massive Teester, MASSIVE ! I'm well chuffed for you and I think Tim and NP will do you proud.

Thanx for the mention of my minor dalliance into secondary blogging, The Boy from the Bay thing.
It'll probably die in a splurge of ideas-drought but for now it's ticking along.
get the Shampers out and chink them glasses Teester, you're there.
x