23 Jun 2018

Take a Psychic and a Children's Entertainer




Hello my little chickadees

I'm really excited about this visitor to my cave. We have known each other for quite a few years and we have the same gifts. Consequently we sat in my end of the cave away from all the blood and gore enjoying a sophisticated chat over tiffin and cucumber sandwiches with crusts cut off naturally. I can do things proper you know. Oh yes indeede....

So then here she is,




Cheryl Turtlemoon




Hello Cheryl would you like to introduce yourself/family etc

Hi! Thanks for interviewing me Tee! I’m Cheryl, and I am married to Reg, a children’s entertainer, and I have one son called Miran and we have a dog :)



 
Reg E Mental with Chester monkey

















Where in the world do you live. 

I live in Herne Bay in Kent, England.

You are a renowned psychic/medium. Can you explain simply what are the differences between a psychic; a medium; a clairaudient; a clairvoyant etc. How does it work?

Oooh interesting question. How I see it is: a psychic is someone who works with energies, like auras and stuff, a medium works with spirit - those who’ve passed over, creating a link much like a telephone exchange :) Clairaudient means to hear spirit. (Audio being sound) Clairvoyant- can see spirit (voyant - from the French “voyer” Clairsentience - “feeling” spirit, and gaining information this way. Claircognizance -“ knowing” the information from spirit without being told. I’m both clairvoyant and clairaudient, with a touch of everything else:)

Your favourite food/drink, hot and cold

My favourite drink at the moment is vanilla tea. It’s a hot drink and caffeine free, yet I’m addicted to it!

Tell us about a typical day for you, or are they all different

My days are all different, the only thing that happens every single day is tarot card of the day. I pull one card, and that’s put in my group on Facebook, so everyone can see the “flavour “ of their day.

Your favourite pet from time immemorial

My favourite pet is my current pet. Oscar, who is 9, runs closely in joint first simply because of his nature. When I got ill he sat with me for months while I was getting better. He is always there and I find him a great comfort.

Where in the world would you choose to go for a holiday if someone else was picking up the tab.

I’d go to Sidari, in Corfu. I absolutely adore it there and I’d spend a very long time there if someone else wanted to pay, lol! Or Rome, so I can see the Sistine chapel and roman ruins.

Do you have time for hobbies Cheryl 

I paint, badly, but I love just picking up colour, or drawing a face.


Do you ever work with crystals

I do work with crystals but mainly on myself. I find them very effective and useful. They’ve helped me on many occasions and my favourite is Tourmaline:) I don’t work on others because I can’t afford the course:)

At the start of your day, do you ever get premonitions of what might happen that day

I sometimes get a feeling like - yesterday I felt we would get some news, and an appointment letter came in the post. Apart from that I sometimes get an unnerving feeling and it usually turns out to be some world news, rarely personal.

When did you first realise you were psychic. How did it happen

I was born this way. The first time I realised that other people couldn’t see what I could see was when I was at school and mentioned someone that others couldn’t see. Also, I was in science class and I “saw” an Earth quake in Japan that had happened. When I got home it was being reported on the evening news. After that people were a bit wary of me. I’ve seen spirit since I was a child. I was very much a loner, although I had friends I didn’t have many. I have a brother, but I actually spent a lot of time with spirit children. I didn’t realise they were spirit children at the time, I was too young! They were friends:)

I know that you are an ordained member of the church. Would you like to tell us how that fulfills you

I am a Spiritulist minister. I mostly do funerals and christenings, though I’ve done 1wedding. I find funerals an honour to do. It’s the last thing people will remember about their loved one, and I try to make it as personal as possible. I try to bring the flavour of their loved one forward. It fulfills me by allowing me to be of great service. It’s such an honour to be asked. Although it’s obviously a very sad occasion, celebrating someone’s life and achievements is truly a gift to me.

What do you do for fun and do you get the chance very often

For fun, my guilty pleasure is you tube and studying. Yes, I have no life, lol!

How successful do you feel your website is and do you think you could enhance it in any way.

I think my website could probably do with a spruce up, but it’s very successful. I’ve had over 44,000 visitors and of course it keeps me employed, doing tarot readings and phone readings:)

How do tarot cards affect your day to day life and how much faith do you have in them

I have immense faith in the tarot. I often consult them personally for things that are going on in my life, and I get much advice from them. The card of the day effects my life in that I know what shape my day could be in :)

Being very spiritual do you have a favourite arch angel that you work with or do they all help you

They all help me, but I have a special spot for any angels in general because they make me feel so loved, and are such a beautiful vibration.

Can you tell us about your spirit guides. Do they come in at will or do you have to summon them

My main guide is a chap called Atticus. I’ve no idea of his background except that he seems very wise and grounded. He has lots of patience and has a dry sense of humour and says what he thinks. I have accidentally quoted him literally and got into trouble because I didn’t think first! I just repeated Atticus’s observations!

What is your favourite day of the week and what do you do

Sunday, although I sometimes work in the evenings serving my local spiritualist church. Usually, I get to sit down and just rest.

When you’re chilling at home what are your favourite clothes to relax in

I wear dresses often. I can no longer wear jeans due to an operation, and I sorely miss them, but dresses are comfortable and I have many, all very brightly coloured (I’m not known for my subtlety or dress sense)

Your favourite genre to read or do you just select randomly.

I tend to read mostly factual or self help books. When I do read fiction it’s usually fantasy, and I do select that based on the blurb of the back cover. And yes, I read paper books, though I’m hopefully going paperless.


What an interesting chat I had with Cheryl Turtlemoon. Just for once I ignored all the blood and gore and just enjoyed the gossip. I hope you did too. 

Pop over to her website if the muse takes you and see all the goodies etc on sale. Maybe you fancy a reading. Cheryl does many ranges of prices and it can also be done by Skype if that's your preference.

Right then back to the blood and gore. I think I have a gardener coming up next. I might put in some sound effects from previous inhabitants screams. I want her to feel comfortable here. (evil cackle)

Laters Potaters






















No comments: