10 Jun 2010

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE
PUBLICATION OF
EYE OF ERASMUS IMMINENT!!!

So it's countdown to the book launch of EYE OF ERASMUS. Excerpts can be viewed at my website www.teresageering.co.uk ... I had no idea there was so much to do. The support and help i've had from Richard Grayling at Struggling Authors is phenominal.http://strugglingauthors.co.uk/default.aspx
Many times I've thought about getting on my running shoes, but I've hung in there. Don't do the crime if you don't want to do time :-)

My artist John Piggott who painted the cover is just changing the format slightly to accomodate the printing side and then voila!!

I've approached several major and minor bookshops with a view to book signing. I'm just waiting to hear back from them. Waterstones branch, locally to me, are downsizing and can no longer accomodate this facility. The current trend of marketing books, does seem to be an online approach to buying, as opposed to the traditional bookshops. Books can now be bought and sold in the comfort of our own homes.
So white rabbits with lots to do..............

No comments: