14 Sept 2011

I'm so excited !!!!!!

I just got this fantastic review on Amazon from Sheila M Belshaw


*Teresa Geering was clearly born to write this trilogy. The writing itself has a magical quality that lures you from page to page to keep tasting the special charm she gives to every aspect of this delightful story.

I just loved the characters. The eccentric Aunt May. The purring cat who speaks and is not who he appears to be. Summer, who discovers a previous life and re-lives it ... the amazing Erasmus . . . I don't know who I loved most.

The author captures the thrill of magic as though it is an everyday occurrence. Her descriptions of the house, the garden, the town are cinematic, and I could see this series clearly on a big screen.

This book would appeal to all ages and is highly recommended.*

Here's the link


 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shasta-Summer-ebook/product-reviews/B0054RWUKW/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

No comments: